Offered by Franklin University (Columbus, OH)
The Business Administration major provides a broad-based, flexible curriculum that prepares students for a wide range of careers in a global economy. Students apply essential competencies such as business law, management theories, problem solving and decision making, organizational behavior, policy and ethics, global business issues, conflict management and leadership. The ideal student for this program has an associate degree or 60 credits that include business courses, learns well in an Internet environment, is self-motivated, and wants to continue study at the bachelor's level in business administration.
- Up to 84 Edison College credits can be transferred to Franklin University toward the Business Administration degree
- All Franklin University courses are Internet-based distance learning
- A Student Services Associate provides a primary point of contact at Franklin University
- Transfer guides are available which identify Edison College courses that meet degree requirements
For more information, contact the office of Baccalaureate and University Programs at (239) 489-9295 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered by Thomas Edison State College (Trenton, NJ)
The ideal student for this program has an associate degree or credit in business administration, learns well independently, and wants to maximize previously earned credit and experience to complete a bachelor's degree.
- No limit on transfer credits, as long as they meet program requirements
- Up to 80 community college credits can be transferred to TESC
- All TESC courses are distance learning
- Credit can also be earned through subject exams or portfolios based on experience
For more information, contact the Edison University Center at 239-489-9295 or email@example.com
Offered by the University of Florida's Online Business Program
The Online Business Program provides transfer students with access to a nationally ranked university and business education without the time, effort and expense of relocating to Gainesville or commuting to classes.
After earning an AA degree at Edison College, students in UF's Online Business Program can…
- Earn a degree from a Top 25 business school that is the first in the nation to be accredited by both AACSB International and EQUIS.
- Be affiliated with one of the nation's top public universities with a business alumni base numbering over 30,000.
- Attend a university that attracts hundreds of corporate recruiters annually from around Florida, the nation, and the globe.
- Connect with a nationally and internationally renowned business faculty through online courses delivered via streaming audio and video on the Internet.
- Enjoy the convenience of taking their exams locally at Edison College's University Center .
- Pay tuition that is comparable to that campus-based programs at Florida's public universities.
For more information, contact the Online Business Program staff at 352-273-0165 or firstname.lastname@example.org