How do I allow popups from Edison sites?
In order to allow full functionality of the edison website and portal, your browser must be set to allow popups from the edison.edu domain. Please select the browser you are using from the list below to see instructions on how to allow this. If you are unsure of what browser you are using, please click here.
Microsoft Internet Explorer Help
- With the browser window open, click Tools, from the main menu.
- At the bottom of the menu, click Internet Options
- A new window will appear, click the Privacy Tab
- At the bottom of the window you will see the Pop up Blocker area. Click on Settings
- In the "Address of website to allow" box, type 'edison.edu' (without the quotes)
- Then click "Add"
- Make sure "edison.edu" appears in the allowed sites box. Click Close and Ok to Finish.
- Open Netscape and from the main menu click on "Tools"
- On the menu, click on "Popup Manager -> Manage Popups"
- Type 'edison.edu' (without the quotes) in the box, and click "Add"
- Make sure the 'edison.edu' appears in the list of sites then click "OK"
- Open Firefox and from the main menu click on "Tools"
- At the bottom of the menu, click on "Options"
- On the box the comes up, Click the "Web Features" tab on the left
- Under Block Popup Windows, click on "Allowed Sites"
- Type 'edison.edu' (without the quotes) in the box, and click "Allow"
- Make sure the 'edison.edu' appears in the list of allowed sites then click "OK" and "OK" again to close the windows.