Admission Information for Edison State College Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Please review the SPECIFIC ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS located on the page for for the Baccalaureate Program you are interested in applying to.
Also note the following transcript requirements:
- High School or GED Transcript
- Official transcripts showing graduation from high school or the completion of a GED are required.
- However, students who have submitted college transcripts that document an associate of arts, bachelor’s, or higher degree from a regional accredited institution are not required to submit a high school transcript, unless it documents completion of 2 consecutive years of one foreign language.
- College or University Transcripts
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended are required.
- Official Transcripts must be requested and sent directly to Office of the Registrar, Edison State College, 8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, Florida 33906 from all institutions listed including official score reports from CLEP, DANTES, AP or IB.
- Please contact (239) 489-9361with any questions or for additional information. You may also request information via email at email@example.com.
- Non-Degree Enrollment Options- students interested in taking courses for teacher certification or recertification must provide the following documentation:
- Unofficial transcripts from a regionally accredited institution showing proof of an earned Bachelor’s Degree
- Department of Education or School District documentation of certification needs (Statement of Eligibility or district form. To apply for a Statement of Eligibility from the Department of Education visit http://www.fldoe.org/edcert/), or
- A copy of a valid teaching certificate issued by the State of Florida Department of Education